Dates: 03-05 July 2019
Theme: Cybersecurity: Our shared responsibility
Our focus for 2019 is to get the message across that cybersecurity is no longer the responsibility of just one sector, but rather a risk that affects us all. Through CSSA 2019 we hope to show that by working together we can combat this ongoing risk.
- Cyber hygiene 101
- Getting the basics right in digital usage
- Awareness of cybersecurity risks leads to well-informed user choices
- Protect and defend your personal and organisation’s data assets
- Cybersecurity trends: current and emerging
Cybersecurity remains a global risk. Institutions are under constant pressure to ensure that their information and assets are protected and that the security measures they have in place can handle any potential cyberattacks.
The Cyber Security Symposium Africa (CSSA) is aimed at bringing together those in the security sector to share knowledge and ideas and identify possible collaborations.
WHY ATTEND CSSA2019?
No one is immune to cyber attacks. If you have a cellphone, online banking or access to the internet, you are at risk.
* The most important conference for this reason.
* Cyber Security as an interdisciplinary endeavor.
* From the Top down - everyone contributes.
* Find out each person's role and responsibility.