Call for Papers
All those working in the information and cybersecurity fields are invited to submit an abstract to present at CSSA 2021. We will have a number of industry experts sharing knowledge, but we would also like to invite you to share case studies of your experience in this field.
The theme and focus areas for 2021 will be announced early in the year.
Standard presentations are short conversation starters of 20 minutes, providing enough information to encourage the audience to engage and seek further information.
You can submit your abstract by completing the online form. Submissions close Friday, 2 April 2021.
Selections for all submissions will be based on the following criteria:
- Alignment with the conference aims
- Interest and relevance to the Information and Cybersecurity community
- Potential to be engaging and enhance the symposium
- Quality of the submission – clarity and readability
- Sufficiency of information