Call for Papers
All those working in the information and cybersecurity fields are invited to submit an abstract to present at the upcoming CSSA 2020.
Standard presentations are short conversation starters of 20 minutes, providing enough information to encourage the audience to engage and seek further information.
You can submit your abstract by completing the online form. Submissions close Friday, 31 May 2020.
Selections for all submissions will be based on the following criteria:
- Alignment with the conference aims
- Interest and relevance to the Information and Cybersecurity community
- Potential to be engaging and enhance the symposium
- Quality of the submission – clarity and readability
- Sufficiency of information