CSSA2021: Get involved
If you’re interested in sponsoring upcoming CSSA events or becoming an exhibitor at CSSA 2021, please contact us.
Use this opportunity to raise your company’s profile.
Sponsorship opportunity: Cyber Security Symposium Africa webinar series
We are once again pleased to bring you another edition of the Cyber Security Symposium Africa webinar series, taking place 10-11 November 2021.
Over the two days, we will have a range of local and international security experts sharing their knowledge and insights on our theme Building the human firewall.
The webinar series will once again take place via Microsoft Teams. It will entail 45-minute sessions where our speakers will highlight the work in their respective areas of expertise and provide insights and tips that attendees can adapt in their own workplace.
We are currently in the process of inviting speakers and will announce our confirmed list via the conference website.
The CSSA 2021 webinar series provides sponsors with the ideal platform to strengthen and develop relationships with the higher education sector, government, companies and organisations.
Despite the event taking place online, sponsors will be able to
- Share content with attendees via the Q&A functionality in Microsoft Teams. This could include snippets of information as well as URLs to more information
- Have their logo displayed on the CSSA 2021 webinar series events page, invitations, delegate information packs and on each session’s welcome and thank you screens
- Share promotional material via the CSSA mailing list:
- Please note that this is only limited to one item per session
- This will be included in the delegate thank you pack sent after each live event
- Pre-event social media
This sponsorship package is available at R6000.
Should sponsors be interested in hosting a 45-minute webinar session, this is at an additional cost of R3000.
Please contact the CSSA Conference Director, Penny Thompson, via phone 021 650 3012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have queries or are interested in a sponsorship opportunity.
CSSA strives to bring together all those in the information and cybersecurity sectors to share their insights, network and identify new forms of collaboration. In the past, the event has been attended by:
• Chief Digital Officers
• Chief Executive Officers
• Chief Financial Officers
• Chief Information Officers
• Chief Information Security Officers
• Chief Risk Officers
• Law enforcement
• Local, provincial, and national government officials
|• Network Administrators
• Network Analysts
• Network Engineers
• Penetration Testers
• Policy & Decision Makers
• Risk Analysts
• Security Analysts
• System Administrators
These individuals represent the public and private sectors, higher education as well as research institutions.